Expression of Interest, 2020: Please Click on the Banner below for Details
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE BID
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders;
- Category A: Only the pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- Category B: Only shortlisted firms will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- NARICT reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on documents submitted and shall disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false in addition to other sanctions that may be deemed necessary.
- NARICT is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
To become a Research Institute of International repute in the provision of innovative and cutting-edge Research and Development (R & D) in the processing and conversion of indigenous raw materials into valuable Chemicals and Petrochemicals industrial applications.
NARICT MISSON STATEMENT
To attain international expertise in Chemicals related Environmental Interventions, Petrochemicals, Chemical Analysis, Chemical process Design, modeling and simulation, Engineering Fabrications and Design, Chemical Analytical instrumentation and quality control.
The National Research Institute for Chemical Technology, Zaria shall develop the technologies required by the chemicals industry and shall;
T National Research Institute for Chemical Technology, Zaria shall develop the technologies required by the chemicals industry and shall;